This Week here
Worship Theme for Autumn 2018: “The Value of Values”
An 8-Week Discovery Series
During the next 2 months, (starting Sept 23)
we will explore the following questions and ideas together:
Ø What does God value?
Ø What do We value?
Ø How do Our values…
Transform us as individuals?
Inform the decisions that we make as a church?
Reform the world in which we live?
Each week, we will focus on one of the following Biblical values:
• Grace – Receiving and Giving more than is deserved
• Hope - A conviction that God is always present, no matter what
• Faith - The means to real depth in relationships of all kinds
• Love – The ability to care for both the lovely and the unlovely equally
• Justice – For all people, from the privileged to the oppressed
• Joy – A state of the Spirit, not just the emotions
• Service – Other-centered living
• Peace– not just the absence of conflict, but positive well-beingPrevious Page